Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Where was the PSP? Side Note...

While overweight men get more excercise this time of the year, running the floors of the huge E3 conference center, than any other time of the year, I am left idly speculating as to what is going on at E3 from my home far away. I am wondering where the talk of the PSP was in Sony's presser? Despite a quick nod of the head during the opener, there was pretty much nothing about the PSP. We are talking about a unit that was just launched a few months back! There was no rehashing of the tech, discussion of possible future hardware upgrades (extended battery pack, video out capability, firmware updates)...they spoke nothing of it, almost like it didn't exist. I guess it may have been cut due to time constraints, but Sony spent too much time trying to out-do the Xbox 360 lambasting people with specifications and tech demos. Give us the details on your newest toy please! Where are you taking it, what's the thinking of the higher-ups? I'd like to know, I own one. Enough talk about the PS3 Ghost Console (since it doesn't really exist yet). I just thought it bizarre...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home